Co-Creating a Healthier and Wealthier world
At Prudential, our purpose is to help people get the most out of life.
The PRU Fintegrate Partnership programme is Prudential’s flagship open innovation programme for Design, Tech and Student communities around the world to reimagine health and wealth outcomes, and contribute creative solutions to business challenges.
Last year, we were inspired by the 99 submissions received from across Asia, Africa, Europe and America. We have gone on to commission exciting new projects, offer jobs to and collaborate with selected PRU Fintegrate 2020 finalists.
This year, through our 3 exciting Challenge Statements, we similarly invite you to tell us how you can help entire national populations, or a particular demographic group, to lead healthier lives or manage their wealth with more resilience.
Do also look out for our brand new Digital Adoption Challenge, where we hope to inspire meaningful community actions. You are encouraged to explore Prudential’s Pulse app and actually try out creative and impactful ways of helping your communities to benefit from its health and wealth features.
Looking forward to all your bold, pragmatic and inspirational submissions, across all Challenge Statements!
- Partner with one of the world's largest life insurers and draw on the organisation’s network and resources to turn ideas into reality.
- Opportunity to create health and wealth solutions for both urban and underserved markets.
- Monetise your business and accelerate your product rollout across Asia and Africa.
- Opportunity to showcase your solution at the Singapore FinTech Festival.
- Students get to develop skills, build their portfolios and score an internship opportunity with us.