Winners of our hackathon are
Sprint Pakistan - Powered by digiBOP
Empowering Innovation for Global Impact
DigiKhata SMC PVT LTD
Salam Kids TV
|1||DigiKhata SMC PVT LTD|
|6||Salam Kids TV|
#harfardkakhayal #digibop #empoweringinnovation #thebankofpunjab #sprintpakistan
The Bank of Punjab and the National Incubation Center Lahore (NICL) are organizing a nationwide competition for startups titled Sprint Pakistan – Powered by digiBOP to identify and nurture startups that can represent Pakistan and participate in the Singapore Fintech Festival taking place between 15-17th November 2023. In this program many partners such as Pakistani High Commissioner to Singapore, SFA, ELEVANDI and StartKar are playing an integral role to enable these startups to gain maximum value from SFF.
The Singapore Fintech Festival (SFF) is an annual event that takes place in Singapore, facilitating world leaders, entrepreneurs, founders, investors, technology experts and other relevant stakeholders to exchange knowledge, ideate and to cultivate an environment of learning and to promote innovation.
During the Grand Hackathon, the ten best startups will be selected and will win the following prizes:
- An opportunity to pitch and network with international investors participating in the SFF, including entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors and many more!
- Be a part of the national team traveling to Singapore, with all-paid for travel, and accommodation for 1 representative of each startup.
- A cash prize of 1 MN PKR to the best performing startup
- A cash prize of PKR 0.7 MN PKR 0.5 MN respectively for 2nd and 3rd best startups
Sprint Pakistan is following the themes Application of AI, Digital Assets, ESG Technology & Data, Financial Inclusion, Governance & Risk which convert into the following problem statements:
- The transition to a low-carbon future
- The re-imagining of the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved
- The securing of digital economy against modern climate, technology, and cyber risks.
- Elevating Customer Experience
- Enhancing Operational Efficiency
- Strengthening Risk, Compliance and Fraud Monitoring
- Enabling Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) solutions
- Deep dive into AI, the tangible use cases of financial services and the roadmap towards adoption
- Real world use cases for digital assets, asset tokenization and distributed ledger technology
- Implementing digital public goods, driving adoption of new technologies, and scaling real-time cross-border transactions
- Delivering Financial Literacy at Scale
- Monitoring Carbon Footprint
- Optimizing Food Recycling
- Affordable Financial Health Management Solution
- Efficient Credit & Risk Scoring Models
- Agriculture based use cases
- Education based use cases
- Insurance bases use cases
Application of AI, Digital
Assets, ESG Technology & Data, Financial Inclusion, Governance & Risk
Application of AI, Digital Assets, ESG Technology & Data, Financial Inclusion, Governance & Risk
A cash prize of 1 MN PKR to the best performing startup.
A cash prize of 1 MN PKR and sponsored trip to Singapore to the best performing startup.
Cash prize of PKR 0.5 Million and a sponsored trip to Singapore Fintech Festival
- A Pakistani registered startup (a for-profit business)
- A measurable monthly revenue
- Operational since a year
- An existing MVP/solution with demonstrable market value/market researched product
- Company registration number, LinkedIn profile, website
- Have a minimum of two founding team members
- Be available to travel to Singapore in November 2023
- Have excellent verbal communication skills in English
In addition to the shortlisting criteria, startup founders will be evaluated on their presentation skills including their ability to give an effective, concise, and engaging pitch. Shortlisting will also involve a consideration of their soft skills including:
- Public speaking with coherence and eloquence
- Ability to market their business in line with the given themes